Sunday, April 4, 2010

These times will pass by...

I must say...

...there are times I wish I believed in a "god". I miss the days where I felt I can throw all of my problems onto someone else, something else, this god. I feel like maybe my days and nights would go over a bit easier. When times are hard, I now have to face the problems like a human being, not someone who believes in fairy tales. Tonight is one of those nights, where nothing feels quite right. Wish I could throw it all on you. Not you, but you know what I mean.
Til i find the days are going my way, I will have face the fact that I'm here alone, without any higher power to "take control"...or so it would seem. But I suppose this is the price I pay to be free. And it's worth every penny.

Daniel 10:07pm

No comments:

Post a Comment