Monday, May 17, 2010

We just need someone to show us the ways...

How do we fix this? We don't. We walk, we talk, and we watch it all fall down. I am afraid. The moment I declare my feelings, my situation, and the moment my heart pours out into words and actions...there's always something more telling me to hold back, walk away and play the game. And it's not even the game, it's something that I can't even explain. In the end, will I be happy? I will be successful, yes. Happy? I don't think that's possible anymore. Sure, this doesn't make sense to you, but it's for me. When I feel it, I vent. Not many would understand so I don't talk about it. Here I type behind fog and mirrors, and maybe you can take something from it.

Sometimes I wonder if I can even take something from this.

Maybe I'll fall asleep now, dream about something that will make me feel like I'm flying in the arms of one so protective.

There are better things. We just need someone to show us the way.

Where do we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment