Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's only up from here.

Sometimes I stop and look at the life I'm living. There has not been one thing that I have said "I should have done that..." or "wish I would have done that differently". There's so much I have done in my life by just living in this mediocre city...and there's so much more out there for me to conquer I can't wait.
Sometimes we get caught up in what we're doing and we don't appreciate what we have, or what we've done, or what's gonna come out of the present project or movement. I'm very much involved in the arts, one way or another. I'm living the life that I've always wanted to live and it's only up from here. Sure I'm broke...literally $1 to my name, besides the extreme debt that I'm currently in, and sure I'm still living at home with my parents...but with out these things, I really wouldn't be who I am, and I wouldn't appreciate what's to come. I'm surrounded by SO MANY talented friends...who all mean so much to me. Lot's of musicians, actors, singers and dancers. Not to mention writers and people who just have a passion for the arts. It's all a matter of time, really. And it's all gonna break loose. So I write this...so that I will never forget the position I was once in. Though broke, and not exactly in the position I would love to be in, I am still living the dream. And I'm loving every minute of it.

Thank you all. Family, friends and fans, there is absolutely no way for me to do what I love to do if it weren't for you. I'll remember this forever and I will give it all back. I promise. One way or another. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment