Wow, every day, every rehearsal getting better and better. Getting to know more cast members and seeing the show slowly come together. So far, we've got down two of the dance numbers, and pretty much have every song down, just need a few adjustments vocally, but besides that, this show is ready to be put out onto the stage. Our first blocking rehearsal was last night 6-10pm with the entire cast. Which means Camp Rock and Camp Star got to work together (which is rare), but awesome, because it brings fresh faces to our grounds, that's right, our grounds =) I love it. Though the brothers aren't in the opening number, we worked on our harmonies on all of our songs and then watched "Brand New Day come together live on stage =))
For the record, I am having the TIME OF MY LIFE. I've said it before and I'm sure I'll keep bringing it up, but I love this cast. All of them. It's so diverse that it's insane. I love it! And I've been getting to know and have been getting closer to mine and Jon's "brother" Nick, who's playing the part of Jason Gray in the show. He's such a great guy. Great energy and enthusiasm. His mom is pretty awesome too. I've still got sooo many more cast members to meet. There's like 103 total? And I prob only know 40. Gotta get to work!
In sad news, I had two crazy ass sharp headaches shoot through my head at two random moments today. I don't know what that means but it hurt like hell. Point is, if I die soon, bring lots of colorful flowers to my funeral. Where white and tell it like it is when you speak of stories infront of the audience. Thanksss. And please nothing to do with god. Sweet, thanks!
Peace.Love.Music.Livin The Dream
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment