Sunday, June 13, 2010
I like to smile when my wallet is filled with a couple hundred dollars.
Ever realize that money is the root of all happiness? Let's be real...If you're broke, you're not happy whatsoever. I've been in many different financial situations in my life, even at the age of 23. I've been BROKE, I've been comfortable, and I've been well off for what it is. And I can tell you, I've been happiest when I was "well off". Definitely NO problems. Everything I needed I had, everything I wanted, I bought. Hanging out with friends, working out, eating healthier, or just eating out at restaurants of my choice...it all made my life so much happier. Whoever came up with "(The love of) Money is the root of all Evil" is OUT OF THEIR MINDS. Clearly they've never been broke before. Money completes all things, sad, but true. I can't wait til I'm filthy rich. Filthy. Rich. Let's take this moment to appreciate that I'm broke......haha, yeah right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment