There's something about this last month, that has got my mind going in all ways possible. From a slight depression to quite possibly the happiest I've ever been when in the presence of one of the most beautiful souls I've ever came in contact with. Not only catching up with friends and expressing the deeper side of thoughts about life and why it is what it is, and secondly, creating songs with one of the greatest friends I've ever had the pleasure of becoming a writing partner with, but also the sight of watching a flower grow. From smooth, yet bothered beginnings, to it taking it's course and slowly becoming in full bloom. Such a pretty site to see...beautiful. The way the sun hits at an angle so perfect that it can quite possibly make an atheist believe there really is a such thing as a god. Sure I don't believe, and don't see myself changing at all, and for rightful reasons that you will never even be able to contemplate when the struggle is expressed to you, but this site of near, if not flawless, perfection, is enough proof to make a non believer question his own beliefs.
"Even fairy tale characters would be jealous." - PlayRadioPlay!
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment