Friday, July 16, 2010

Camp Rock: Week Five

Wow, such a great show. These rehearsals are flying by. I love so much of the cast. Sometimes it hits me and I can't believe I actually got the part of Shane Gray in a Disney World Premiere. Crazzyyy. I worked so hard for the part. It feels good. Opening night will be insaaanee to experience.

The entire cast is getting closer and closer as the days of rehearsal go on.....well MOST of us are =) haha. Realistically its hard sometimes witha cast of 100 people who are all so different. I've met so many different personalities. I love it. Really.

So today, Zooly (Zoolena) came into rehearsal and gave me one of those pennies that you put in a machine and it smashes it and puts an imprint of something on it...well she remembered that one of our first conversations was about how much I love penguins. She went to Sea World yesterday and totally got me a penny with a penguin printed on it! Soooo dope. I loved it...love it still. Zooly's such a thug.

Well we have the entire FIRST ACT done for the show except "It's On"...which will be finished next monday I believe =))

Feels good to be a part of something so big...so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment