So far...today is by far my favorite Camp Rock rehearsal. I love full cast rehearsals cause I get to see EVERYONE. And we get to see what Camp Star has been rehearsing and vice versa. I'm gettin really excited for this show to open =)
Got some bomb Juice It Up with Gabe, Leanna and Cristina, then a great 4 hour rehearsal, finished up with a strong 4 hour pool party =) Lot's of great people, friends, cast members, all around amazing conversations.
For the first time, I tried the chair levitation trick with one guy in the chair and 4 of us using two fingers each. It didn't work for the most part...and one time Gabe sat in the chair and we tried it....it didn't work and Orion got frustrated and said, "Man Gabe! You just fat!" haha, it was awesome.
So tomorrow/today...I head to all three malls in my area to buy most of the Shane Gray costumes. I need three outfits. Shouldn't be too hard. =)
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment