Sometimes staying up late....and eating an entire dinner at 230am can turn bad?
For the first time it came to life last night.
Reality sets in and there's only so many corners in which we can hide
Here we talk, we meet, we share our life story.
Here I find myself running deep.
There are other places I rather be.
So I drive home to a silent home.
Here my parents sleep.
I'm awake and the world inside my head creeps.
Who here can see what my eyes see.
Who here has lived the life I seek.
"Somethings are better left undone
Some songs, better left unsung"
One minute on top of the world
The next your life is in shambles from the risks and gambles
Here, I stress, no time for rest
I write I sing I play
In hopes that I'll be discovered some day.
Premature facade
Hide away your judging eyes
Nothing here is to stay
These days will be remembered as regretful times
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment