Thursday, July 1, 2010

"Shambles: My Life" prt. 1

(Insert sarcasm here)
Don't you love it when you're having a shitty, an awkward, wiiieerd day and just when you try to make it better it only gets shittier? I looooove it. Like if I can ask for anything more, it would only be for a shittier day you know?

YEEAAAHH

Comfort food? Nope, just $15 more in debt with myself. My life....shambles. ha *the most emo blog*

I'll be for real...I hate it when friends act like they're on your side and totally trying to please you and the next minute they're behind your back just making it all a bit worse. Unknowingly and unintentionally it happens. Not for worse....but it sure doesn't help for better. Why do people do the things they do? Like hide feelings or hide what they want? This world would be a lot better off if we all just said what was on our minds. And that includes myself. I usually say exactly what I feel, what I want and what should be said, because I never give a fuck, til it comes to friends.

"What's with today today?" -Empire Records

Loooooooooooove today.

No comments:

Post a Comment