Wow. Today: I went the Macy's in the Montclair Plaza mall to buy tattoo cover up makeup. $52 gone with in minutes. But I gotta do it for Camp Rock!
Headed to rehearsal and recorded voice tracks from Noon to 6pm, Jodie (theatre mom) was nice enough to order 3 boxes of pizza because we went 2 hours pass our deadline on time and we had rehearsal from 6pm-10pm! Sooo, I ended up singing for 10 hours straight today! I think a total of about an hour of actual rest time. I couldn't believe it. But we got a lot done that's for sure.
10pm a few of us went to Regina's grandma's house....amazing, cause they had a pool, and right away I jumped in. I needed it bad. Lisa made BOMB sandwiches and then we have dessert. Daaamn, I shouldn't have had it, but I ate it anyway. It felt great.
Such a great day, even though my voice was over the 10hour run with in the first 4 hours!
But I love it. I love this show, this cast, this moment in my life.
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment